Skip to main content

Featured

Journey towards Earning 100K+ PKR at the age of 18

Almost everyone in this world likes to have a good income source or more generally speaking - everybody wants to earn money. Considering current competition and today's internet market, its a dream of every young kid or teenager to make massive amount of income at his/her early age so that he or she can live his dream life full of materialized things based on his/her likings. Its been a great honor for me to state this sentence that (Thanks to God) that I am among those who actually succeeded in achieving this target and fulfilling my passion.   But what actually got me into this and what's the steps I taken to fulfill my  dream goals. Its all just start after passing my secondary school examination (here it is called SSC Certificate). I was a huge shy guy who doesn't even talk to girls (sometimes even to boys). They just keep made fun of me and I laugh at them. Laughing...Well when I passed class 10th, I decided to make all the ideas come into action that I couldn't fu

From 'a shy Guy' to actually Deploying a Full Stack Food Ordering App

 The title says it all. Believe me, you can't just imagine what it takes to become a Full Stack Developer at the age of 18. Thanks to God for all his blessings upon me - the knowledge, the courage, the power and vision he gifted me. Now, thanks to my parents and sister who actually helped me bear through times and especial thanks to all those (not snake) friends who actually showed me big appreciation on my success (he or she already knows who I was talking about). Its been a great big journey till yet because from here I am just starting off.

Couple of things happened to me during this whole experience. The first and the far most greatest thing I have ever discovered on the internet is this (course) offered by one of the greatest universities of the world 'Harvard'. But what's another shocking news is that it is completely FREE on the internet. All the story starts from this course. Before entering I was also like others who didn't realizes the importance of this course and just started. But time to time, as more as I got evolved in this course, every time I discovered new goals and approaches. This course didn't only taught me 'What is actually Computer Science?' or 'How to do Programming' etc. It actually gave me wings to fly to a completely new destination from where I can start paving my career path not as a Computer Scientist but as a Human free of mental slavery.

Now here I would like to raise the point that what actually the cause was which kept me stick to this course. The answer is me. I mean the real 'Syed Shehroz Ali' who from his childhood days always dream to do programming just because he likes to explore and interact with new ideas and creativity. The real passion inside me helped me not to quit but rather to take break if I stuck somewhere around and this probably will gonna happen to everybody in this world. The only cure which will heal you to resume back to the path is your real passion which will never die inside you.

Meanwhile, I learnt pretty of other great big concepts regarding Computer Science and programming. I keep revising and practicing different implementations, ideas and concepts. After discovering myself to a complete whole level of me I found me inner me - 'Syed Shehroz Ali' who just don't want to persue the same ordinary path which everybody was persuing. He has a bold vision and strong foundation for learning things on self-taught basis. He wasn't shy enough to speak to someone about any idea or topic. He speaks with boldness, courage, power, truthfulness and with heroism. He has open minded with different fun interactive ideas and creativity which he always wants to use it for the betterment of the humanity and to spread smiles.

Before ending, its a message to every single person of this world (no matter at what age he or she is) try to find the inner you - your real inside who didn't came out of the box just because of shyness or shitty people talks. Just give a fuckoff call to shitty and negative people around you, leave all excuses and work hard.

Signing out.

Comments

Coming Up Next

Journey towards Earning 100K+ PKR at the age of 18

Almost everyone in this world likes to have a good income source or more generally speaking - everybody wants to earn money. Considering current competition and today's internet market, its a dream of every young kid or teenager to make massive amount of income at his/her early age so that he or she can live his dream life full of materialized things based on his/her likings. Its been a great honor for me to state this sentence that (Thanks to God) that I am among those who actually succeeded in achieving this target and fulfilling my passion.   But what actually got me into this and what's the steps I taken to fulfill my  dream goals. Its all just start after passing my secondary school examination (here it is called SSC Certificate). I was a huge shy guy who doesn't even talk to girls (sometimes even to boys). They just keep made fun of me and I laugh at them. Laughing...Well when I passed class 10th, I decided to make all the ideas come into action that I couldn't fu

Explained: Website Basic Architecture

We all wonder how a website works? How data actually gets transferred from one end to another. Well, I was also among those who always think this in a very different and complicated way. But things got change as I entered the field of frontend and backend development. I actually learnt the point that these things actually work in a pretty simple way. Let me understand you with this real-life example. Let's consider an example of a postman (server) who wants to deliver the message from sender (client) to receiver (client). The sender sends a request to the Post Office to deliver this message to the receiver. On the other hand, the receiver is waiting for the message to arrive. The Post office reads the request and in response delivers (handover) the message to its respective receiver. In this way, data is transferred from one end to another. Now remap the above example and replace the Post Office with actual server (i.e. a real physical computer) who listens to request and in respon

How I Became a Self taught Developer in Less than 30 Days

Here are I am revealing some tricks and techniques that you can use to master the foundation of front-end and back-end development in just less than 30 Days. Before Briefing Here is something very useful and important to know Front-end basically all stands out on the most crucial and important language i.e. JavaScript. JavaScript is the most used language nowadays which is essentially used in every basic cross platform applications. JavaScript mostly plays the part of front-end development of an app but it can also be used at server-side or backend programming by using Node.Js and Express. Without learning JavaScript you can't be called neither Front-end Developer or a Back-end Developer. Learning just some basic HTML and CSS won't call you a Developer!! Starting from Scratch I already come from a Computer Science background when I finished learning CS50 (the most greatest Computer Science course ever available on the planet for free, I will share the link below so you can also