Skip to main content

Featured

Journey towards Earning 100K+ PKR at the age of 18

Almost everyone in this world likes to have a good income source or more generally speaking - everybody wants to earn money. Considering current competition and today's internet market, its a dream of every young kid or teenager to make massive amount of income at his/her early age so that he or she can live his dream life full of materialized things based on his/her likings. Its been a great honor for me to state this sentence that (Thanks to God) that I am among those who actually succeeded in achieving this target and fulfilling my passion.   But what actually got me into this and what's the steps I taken to fulfill my  dream goals. Its all just start after passing my secondary school examination (here it is called SSC Certificate). I was a huge shy guy who doesn't even talk to girls (sometimes even to boys). They just keep made fun of me and I laugh at them. Laughing...Well when I passed class 10th, I decided to make all the ideas come into action that I couldn't fu

From 'Panic Guy' to 'Amusing Man' - How I Changed Myself?

 "The thing which doesn't kills you - makes you stronger"

So yeah! Today marks the day when I am writing this to myself about all the past situations that happened in my life. Yeah! It seems quite difficult for me to write down all the past happenings but it seems quite interesting and amazing for me to embark my whole journey as a story or history. 

I was a really fucked up guy in the school since from my childhood days. I always spent more time on keep learning and revising the shitty copies which was nothing just a copy paste work from classroom's whiteboard. I spent whole day in completing homework, preparing for class tests, monthly tests and final assessments. My brain was really fucked up doing and keep repeating the same thing again and again. I don't how my brain was working, but yeah I actually trained my brain to do this shit for about 10 years of life stuck in the same hustle without being productive, creative and stronger.  

During my last school days, girls used to troll me so hard. They take advantage of my soft spoken skills and voice. They used to mimicry my shyness in front of whole class and you what's worst boys also used to laugh on me when girls came to troll me. Just imagine, how I handle myself at that moment. I still remember, there was a girl in my class who always used to have a bad sight on me. She always in search for a moment to laugh and troll me at my weaknesses.

I am an extra introvert type of personality who always keeps himself busy in everyday hustle. I used to sit long hours in front of computer searching and seeking for new opportunities without entertaining myself. I play no games and those which I play were very simple (story-mode) based games which requires no extra passion and power to play. These games were very simple driven. There was no entertainment in my life. My life was being controlled by my brain. I was stuck in my mental illness being in home all day. I have very few or no friends in my life (not girl or boy). I don't have any contacts to my previous childhood friends of my school or college. I fear a lot of watching movies. I fear a lot of playing games. I fear a lot to spoke. I fear a lot to meet with new people. I fear a lot to communicate. I fear to make new friends. I fear a lot to be in boys and girls. I fear a lot of my own shyness. I was just in a huge fear of everything!

Being in the same situation, impacted myself so much that oneday I suffered a great panic attack in my brain and heart which down fall my confidence to sit in quite surroundings and to busy in extra side activities. It made me completely lost focus in myself and towards my life. This moment is the moment of change. I thanked Almighty Allah for bringing this moment of change in my life because this was the moment that made me realized what I lost and what I am going to lost.

Literally, I sooner started to realize that life doesn't means that you make so much money, you keep yourself all day busy in job or business or doing 12-hour hustle on the internet just to find more new ways to generate and multiply your income. What I actually like about my Deen (Islam) is that it gives you mental freedom from money, job, business, health and life. If Allah has decided that you will live then you will actually live. No panic attack or other kind of attacks will make you die. How much Risk (or money) you will earn? Allah has already written this for you. No matter how much hustle you do everyday or how much business and jobs you open. You will never earn a single penny if Allah hasn't written for you. No matter how much certificates you own. No matter how much recognition you built on the internet. These things will always give you temporary pleasure which doesn't last longer. The only source from you can make you inner self happy is having complete faith and believe in Allah that he will provide you Risk (or money), he will give happiness and he can only give you strength and power to face new challenges everyday. You just need to actually live in the present moment of life and enjoy every blessing which Allah (SWT) has given in your life.

- Syed Shehroz Ali

Comments

Coming Up Next

Journey towards Earning 100K+ PKR at the age of 18

Almost everyone in this world likes to have a good income source or more generally speaking - everybody wants to earn money. Considering current competition and today's internet market, its a dream of every young kid or teenager to make massive amount of income at his/her early age so that he or she can live his dream life full of materialized things based on his/her likings. Its been a great honor for me to state this sentence that (Thanks to God) that I am among those who actually succeeded in achieving this target and fulfilling my passion.   But what actually got me into this and what's the steps I taken to fulfill my  dream goals. Its all just start after passing my secondary school examination (here it is called SSC Certificate). I was a huge shy guy who doesn't even talk to girls (sometimes even to boys). They just keep made fun of me and I laugh at them. Laughing...Well when I passed class 10th, I decided to make all the ideas come into action that I couldn't fu

Explained: Website Basic Architecture

We all wonder how a website works? How data actually gets transferred from one end to another. Well, I was also among those who always think this in a very different and complicated way. But things got change as I entered the field of frontend and backend development. I actually learnt the point that these things actually work in a pretty simple way. Let me understand you with this real-life example. Let's consider an example of a postman (server) who wants to deliver the message from sender (client) to receiver (client). The sender sends a request to the Post Office to deliver this message to the receiver. On the other hand, the receiver is waiting for the message to arrive. The Post office reads the request and in response delivers (handover) the message to its respective receiver. In this way, data is transferred from one end to another. Now remap the above example and replace the Post Office with actual server (i.e. a real physical computer) who listens to request and in respon

How I Became a Self taught Developer in Less than 30 Days

Here are I am revealing some tricks and techniques that you can use to master the foundation of front-end and back-end development in just less than 30 Days. Before Briefing Here is something very useful and important to know Front-end basically all stands out on the most crucial and important language i.e. JavaScript. JavaScript is the most used language nowadays which is essentially used in every basic cross platform applications. JavaScript mostly plays the part of front-end development of an app but it can also be used at server-side or backend programming by using Node.Js and Express. Without learning JavaScript you can't be called neither Front-end Developer or a Back-end Developer. Learning just some basic HTML and CSS won't call you a Developer!! Starting from Scratch I already come from a Computer Science background when I finished learning CS50 (the most greatest Computer Science course ever available on the planet for free, I will share the link below so you can also